Software Innovativeness - Knowledge Acquisition, External Linkages and Firm Developmental Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MartinNeil Baily & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2001. "Do We Have a New E-conomy?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 308-312, May.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 1998. "Complementarity between technology make and buy in innovation strategies: Evidence from Belgiam manufacturing firms," Economics Working Papers 279, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cooper, Robert G., 1990. "Stage-gate systems: A new tool for managing new products," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 44-54.
- Abernathy, William J. & Clark, Kim B., 1985. "Innovation: Mapping the winds of creative destruction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-22, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haruvy Ernan E & Wu Fang & Chakravarty Sujoy, 2005. "Incentives for Developers’ Contributions and Product Performance Metrics in Open Source Development: An Empirical Exploration," IIMA Working Papers WP2005-03-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsComputer software firms; innovativeness; external knowledge acquisition; product development processes; firm developmental effects; software industry; software projects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-08-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2002-09-11 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:gunwba:2002_392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Persson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hhsguse.html .