The Use and Importance of External Sources of Knowledge in the Software Development Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 1999. "Make and buy in innovation strategies: evidence from Belgian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Segelod, Esbjörn, 2001. "Learning through grafting in ventures in new areas," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 305-328, September.
- Håkansson, Håkan, 1990. "Technological collaboration in industrial networks," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 371-379, September.
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Tani, Simone, 1996. "The changing boundaries of system companies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 539-560, December.
- Teece, David J., 1980. "Economies of scope and the scope of the enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 223-247, September.
- Tore Sandven, "undated". "Technology acquisition by SMEs in Norway," STEP Report series 199610, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barletta, Florencia & Pereira, Mariano & Yoguel, Gabriel & Robert, Verónica, 2013. "Argentina: recent dynamics in the software and IT services industry," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
More about this item
KeywordsComputer software firms; external knowledge acquisition; industrial networks; product development; software development processes; software industry; software projects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:gunwba:2002_391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Persson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hhsguse.html .