Argentina: recent dynamics in the software and IT services industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sirilli, Giorgio & Evangelista, Rinaldo, 1998. "Technological innovation in services and manufacturing: results from Italian surveys," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 881-899, December.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
- Novick, Marta & Roitter, Sonia & Yoguel, Gabriel & Borello, José Antonio & Milesi, Darío, 2004. "Information and knowledge: the diffusion of information and communication technologies in the Argentine manufacturing sector," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Segelod , Esbjörn & Jordan, Gary, 2002. "The Use and Importance of External Sources of Knowledge in the Software Development Process," FE rapport 2002-391, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Dosi, Giovanni & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1988. "Innovation, Diversity and Diffusion: A Self-organisation Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1032-1054, December.
- Saviotti, P. P. & Metcalfe, J. S., 1984. "A theoretical approach to the construction of technological output indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 141-151, June.
More about this item
KeywordsINDUSTRIA; INFORMATICA; PROGRAMAS DE COMPUTADORA; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; INNOVACIONES; INVESTIGACION Y DESARROLLO; GESTION DE CALIDAD; MEDICION; EVALUACION; INDUSTRY; INFORMATICS; COMPUTER PROGRAMS; TRADE IN SERVICES; INNOVATIONS; RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT; QUALITY MANAGEMENT; MEASUREMENT; EVALUATION;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:36996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.