Drivers of innovation strategies: Testing the Tidd and Bessant (2009) model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello, 2004. "Choosing international linkage strategies in the electronics industry: the role of multinational experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 447-475, April.
- Chang, Dae Ryun & Cho, Hang, 2008. "Organizational memory influences new product success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 13-23, January.
- Fu, Wenying & Revilla Diez, Javier & Schiller, Daniel, 2013. "Interactive learning, informal networks and innovation: Evidence from electronics firm survey in the Pearl River Delta, China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 635-646.
- Macdonald, Stuart & Williams, Christine, 1994. "The survival of the gatekeeper," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 123-132, March.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun & Love, James H., 2008. "Modelling the innovation value chain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 961-977, July.
- Jon Sundbo, 1997. "Management of Innovation in Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 432-455, July.
- Souitaris, Vangelis, 2002. "Technological trajectories as moderators of firm-level determinants of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 877-898, August.
- Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2007. "Does Multinationality Affect the Propensity to Innovate? An Analysis of the Third UK Community Innovation Survey," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 99-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CLAUDINE KEARNEY & KILLIAN J. McCARTHY & EELKO K. R. E. HUIZINGH, 2019. "One Size (Does Not) Fit All: Evidence Of Similarities And Differences Between Product Innovation Management In High- And Low-Tech Manufacturing Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-30, January.
- FernÃ¡ndez-Olmos, Marta & RamÃrez-AlesÃ³n, Marisa, 2017. "How internal and external factors influence the dynamics of SME technology collaboration networks over time," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 64, pages 16-27.
- Domingo García Pérez-De-Lema & Peter Bent Hansen & Antonia Madrid-Gujjarro & Jane Lucia Silva-Santos, 2019. "INFLUENCE OF THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT IN THE DYNAMICS OF INNOVATION AND IN THE PERFORMANCE OF SMEs," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(05), pages 1-25, June.
- Joan Torrent-Sellens & Jackeline Velazco-Portocarrero & Clara Viñas-Bardolet, 2018. "Knowledge-Based Work and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Spain," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 575-612, June.
- Yunis, Manal & Tarhini, Abbas & Kassar, Abdulnasser, 2018. "The role of ICT and innovation in enhancing organizational performance: The catalysing effect of corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 344-356.
- Nico D. A. Steenstra & Cees J. Gelderman & Jos M. C. Schijns & Janjaap Semeijn, 2019. "Supplier Contribution To Buyer Innovativeness: The Influence Of Customer Attractiveness And Strategic Fit," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-22, April.
- Ferreira, João J.M. & Fernandes, Cristina I. & Ferreira, Fernando A.F., 2020. "Wearing failure as a path to innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 195-202.
- Voeten, Jaap & Saiyed, Abrar Ali & Dutta, Dev K., 2018. "Emerging Economies, Institutional Voids, and Innovation Drivers : A Study in India," Other publications TiSEM 2f47f71d-6686-4e5e-8d68-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovative capacity; Innovation strategy; Managing innovation; Tidd and Bessant (2009) model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:7:p:1395-1403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.