Intangible capital in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MartinNeil Baily & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2001.
"Do We Have a New E-conomy?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 308-312, May.
- Burton G. Malkiel, 2003. "The Efficient Market Hypothesis and Its Critics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 59-82, Winter.
- Henry G. Grabowksi & Dennis C. Mueller, 1978. "Industrial Research and Development, Intangible Capital Stocks, and Firm Profit Rates," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 328-343, Autumn.
- Baum, Christopher F & Thies, Clifford F, 1999.
" Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Christopher F. Baum & Clifford F. Thies, 1996. "Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 332., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lindenberg, Eric B & Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Tobin's q Ratio and Industrial Organization," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Shane, Hilary & Klock, Mark, 1997. " The Relation between Patent Citations and Tobin's Q in the Semiconductor Industry," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-46, September.
- Kee H. Chung & Stephen W. Pruitt, 1994. "A Simple Approximation of Tobin's q," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(3), Fall.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Iain Cockburn & Zvi Griliches, 1987.
"Industry Effects and Appropriability Measures in the Stock Markets Valuation of R&D and Patents,"
NBER Working Papers
2465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cockburn, Iain & Griliches, Zvi, 1988. "Industry Effects and Appropriability Measures in the Stock Market's Valuation of R&D and Patents," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 419-23, May.
- Megna, Pamela & Mueller, Dennis C, 1991. "Profit Rates and Intangible Capital," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 632-42, November.
- Klock, Mark & Baum, Christopher F. & Thies, Clifford F., 1996. "Tobin's Q, intangible capital, and financial policy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 387-400, October.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G., 2003. "The price of innovation: new estimates of drug development costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 151-185, March.
- Amir, Eli & Lev, Baruch, 1996. "Value-relevance of nonfinancial information: The wireless communications industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 3-30, October.
- Sullivan, Ryan & Timmermann, Allan & White, Halbert, 2001. "Dangers of data mining: The case of calendar effects in stock returns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Grabowski, Henry G. & Vernon, John M., 1994. "Returns to R&D on new drug introductions in the 1980s," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 383-406.
- Klock, Mark & Megna, Pamela, 2000. "Measuring and valuing intangible capital in the wireless communications industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 519-532.
- Lustgarten, Steven & Thomadakis, Stavros, 1987. "Mobility Barriers and Tobin's q," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 519-37, October.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "A Psychological Perspective on Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 162-168, May.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Robert E. Hall, 2001. "Struggling to Understand the Stock Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 1-11, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:46:y:2006:i:2:p:300-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.