Mobility Barriers and Tobin's q
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braun, Gary P. & Traichal, Patrick A., 1999. "Competitiveness and the convergence of international business practice: North American evidence after NAFTA," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 107-122.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, William Curt & MathisIII, Roswell E., 2000. "Promotional Expenditures, Market Competition, and Thrift Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 177-184, November.
- Cazavan-Jeny, Anne, 2003. "Value-relevance of expensed and capitalized intangibles - a French survey," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03022, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Stark, Andrew W. & Akbar, Saeed, 2009. "The value relevance of major media advertising expenditures: Some U.K. evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Peter F. Orazem & Marvin L. Bouillon & Benjamin M. Doran, 2004.
"Long-Term Attachments and Long-Run Firm Rates of Return,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 314-333, October.
- Orazem, Peter & Bouillon, Marvin & Doran, B. Michael, 2004. "Long-Term Attachments and Long-Run Firm Rates of Return," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11577, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gleason, Katherine I. & Klock, Mark, 2006. "Intangible capital in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 300-314, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:60:y:1987:i:4:p:519-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .