Is information and communication technology (ICT) the right strategy for growth in Mexico?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MartinNeil Baily & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2001. "Do We Have a New E-conomy?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 308-312, May.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Tom, 2004.
"Learning on the Quick and Cheap: Gains from Trade Through Imported Expertise,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2005. "Learning on the quick and cheap: gains from trade through imported expertise," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2005. "Learning on the Quick and Cheap: Gains from Trade through Imported Expertise," Kiel Working Papers 1251, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jim Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2005. "Learning on the quick and cheap: Gains from trade through imported expertise," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp052, IIIS.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2004. "Learning on the Quick and Cheap: Gains from Trade Through Imported Expertise," NBER Working Papers 10603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2003. "The ICT Revolution: Opportunities and Risks for the Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 2003.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hong Tan & Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2003. "Mexico : in-firm training for the knowledge economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2957, The World Bank.
- Cohen, Daniel & Garibaldi, Pietro & Scarpetta, Stefano (ed.), 2004. "The ICT Revolution: Productivity Differences and the Digital Divide," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270118.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2002. "Technology and skill demand in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2779, The World Bank.
- Vinod K. Goel & Ekaterina Koryukin & Mohini Bhatia & Priyanka Agarwal, 2004. "Innovation Systems : World Bank Support of Science and Technology Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15026, June.
- repec:wsi:wsbook:4075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schiff,Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2003. "Regional integration and technology diffusion : the case of the North America free trade agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3132, The World Bank.
- Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C., 2002. "Determinants of technology adoption in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2780, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation technology; total factor productivity; growth; knowledge; human capital; technology diffusion;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tufwps:200617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfrede.html .