The New Economy and the Challenges for Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2006. "The New Economy and the Challenges for Macroeconomic Policy," Chapters,in: The New Economy and Beyond, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2001.
"The new economy : background, historical perspective, questions, and speculations,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 11-43.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2001. "The 'new economy' : background, historical perspective, questions, and speculations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 29-59.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000.
"Does the "New Economy" Measure Up to the Great Inventions of the Past?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 49-74, Fall.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2000. "Does the 'New Economy' Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "Does the "New Economy" Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," NBER Working Papers 7833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2000. "Decoupling at the Margin: The Threat to Monetary Policy from the Electronic Revolution in Banking," NBER Working Papers 7955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael F. Bryan & Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1994. "Measuring Core Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 195-219 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Goodhart, 2000. "Can Central Banking Survive the IT Revolution?," FMG Special Papers sp125, Financial Markets Group.
- Arturo Estrella, 2002. "Securitization and the efficacy of monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 243-255.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 2000. "Decoupling at the Margin: The Threat to Monetary Policy from the Electronic Revolution in Banking," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 261-272, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haydar Akyazi & Seyfettin Artan, 2006.
"Reflections of the New Economy on the Monetary Policy and Central Banking,"
Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 373-387
Izmir University of Economics.
- Haydar, Akyazi & Seyfettin, Artan, 2006. "The reflections of new economy on monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Sep 2006.
- Akyazi, Haydar & Artan, Seyfettin, 2006. "Reflections of the New Economy on the monetary policy and central banking," MPRA Paper 152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The transformative impact of business models," MPRA Paper 38346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2004.
"Challenges of the “New Economy” for Monetary Policy,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 27-36, Spring.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2003. "The challenges of the "new economy" for monetary policy," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 213-233 Bank for International Settlements.
- Cette, G. & Pfister, C., 2003. "The Challenges of the "New Economy" for Monetary Policy," Working papers 100, Banque de France.
- Kiyutsevskaya, Anna (Киюцевская, Анна) & Narkevich, Sergei (Наркевич, Сергей) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2016.
"The Transformation of the Role and Tasks of the Central Bank (Monetary Authorities) in the Modern Economy
[Трансформация Роли И Задач Центральных Банков (Монетарных Властей) В Современной Экономике," Working Papers 2136, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2002-06-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .