Securitization and the efficacy of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beverly Hirtle & Jeanette Kelleher, 1990.
"Financial market evolution and the interest sensitivity of output,"
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 56-70.
- Beverly Hirtle & Jeanette Kelleher, 1990. "Financial market evolution and the interest sensitivity of output," Research Paper 9013, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- James W. Kolari & Donald R. Fraser & Ali Anari, 1998. "The Effects of Securitization on Mortgage Market Yields: A Cointegration Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 677-693, December.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- James, Christopher, 1988. "The use of loan sales and standby letters of credit by commercial banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 395-422.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Glenn Rudebusch & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1999.
"Policy Rules for Inflation Targeting,"
NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 203-262
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E.O. & Rudebusch , Glenn, 1998. "Policy Rules for Inflation Targeting," Seminar Papers 637, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D & Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Policy Rules for Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 1999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1998. "Policy rules for inflation targeting," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rudebusch, G.D. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Policy Rules for Inflation Targeting," Papers 637, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1998. "Policy Rules for Inflation Targeting," NBER Working Papers 6512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Van Order, Robert, 1989.
"Integration of mortgage and capital markets and the accumulation of residential capital,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 189-210, May.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Robert Van Order, 1989. "Integration of Mortgage and Capital Markets and the Accumulation of Residential Capital," NBER Working Papers 2847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heuson, Andrea & Passmore, Wayne & Sparks, Roger, 2001. "Credit Scoring and Mortgage Securitization: Implications for Mortgage Rates and Credit Availability," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 337-363, November.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Stanton, Sonya Williams, 1998. "The Underinvestment Problem and Patterns in Bank Lending," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 293-326, July.
- Jane katz, 1997. "Getting secure," Regional Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sum, pages 13-17.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit ; Monetary policy ; Asset-backed financing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2002:i:may:p:243-255:n:v.8no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.