Integration of mortgage and capital markets and the accumulation of residential capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Patric H. Hendershott & Robert Van Order, 1989. "Integration of Mortgage and Capital Markets and the Accumulation of Residential Capital," NBER Working Papers 2847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chester Foster & Robert Order, 1985. "FHA Terminations: A Prelude to Rational Mortgage Pricing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 273-291.
- David F. Seiders, 1983. "Mortgage Pass-Through Securities: Progress and Prospects," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 264-287.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1977. "Savings bonds, retractable bonds and callable bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 67-88, August.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Green, Jerry & Shoven, John B, 1986.
"The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Jerry Green & John B. Shoven, 1983. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments," NBER Working Papers 1246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoven, John & Green, Jerry, 1986. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments," Scholarly Articles 3204664, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1980. "Real User Costs and the Demand for Single-Family Housing," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(2), pages 401-452.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Harvey S. Rosen & Paul S. Willen, 2006.
"Do households benefit from financial deregulation and innovation?: the case of the mortgage market,"
Public Policy Discussion Paper
06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Harvey S. Rosen & Paul Willen, 2007. "Do Households Benefit from Financial Deregulation and Innovation? The Case of the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 12967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Harvey S. Rosen & Paul Willen, 2007. "Do Households Benefit from Financial Deregulation and Innovation? The Case of the Mortgage Market," Working Papers 61, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Jonathan McCarthy & Richard Peach, 2002. "Monetary policy transmission to residential investment," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 139-158.
- Arturo Estrella, 2002. "Securitization and the efficacy of monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 243-255.
- Rudolph, Patricia M. & Griffith, John, 1997. "Integration of the Mortgage Market into the National Capital Markets: 1963-1993," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 164-183, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Herbert M. Kaufman (ary), 1992.
"The market for home mortgage credit: recent changes and future prospects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 99-127.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1990. "The Market for Home Mortgage Credit: Recent Changes and Future Prospects," NBER Working Papers 3548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Gyamfi-Yeboah & Alan Ziobrowski, 2010. "The Integration of Mortgage and Capital Markets in Emerging Economies—Evidence from South Africa," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 339-353, October.
- Ambrose, Brent W. & Buttimer, Richard Jr., 2005. "GSE impact on rural mortgage markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 417-443, July.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1994. "Housing Finance in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Housing Markets in the United States and Japan, pages 65-86 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Sa-Aadu & James Shilling & George Wang, 2000. "A Test of Integration and Cointegration of Commercial Mortgage Rates," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 45-61, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:19:y:1989:i:2:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.