The Market for Home Mortgage Credit: Recent Changes and Future Prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patric H. Hendershott & Herbert M. Kaufman (ary), 1992. "The market for home mortgage credit: recent changes and future prospects," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 99-127.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael O'Keefe & Robert Order, 1990. "Mortgage Pricing: Some Provisional Empirical Results," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 313-322.
- Joe Peek, 1990. "A call to ARMs: adjustable rate mortgages in the 1980s," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 47-61.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Van Order, Robert, 1989.
"Integration of mortgage and capital markets and the accumulation of residential capital,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 189-210, May.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Robert Van Order, 1989. "Integration of Mortgage and Capital Markets and the Accumulation of Residential Capital," NBER Working Papers 2847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Seiders, 1983. "Mortgage Pass-Through Securities: Progress and Prospects," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 264-287.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennett, Paul & Peach, Richard & Peristiani, Stavros, 2001.
"Structural Change in the Mortgage Market and the Propensity to Refinance,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 955-975, November.
- Paul Bennett & Richard Peach & Stavros Peristiani, 1997. "Structural change in the mortgage market and the propensity to refinance," Research Paper 9736, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Paul Bennett & Richard Peach & Stavros Peristiani, 1998. "Structural change in the mortgage market and the propensity to refinance," Staff Reports 45, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2008.
"The Time-Varying Volatility of Macroeconomic Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 604-641, June.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Northwestern University, 2006. "The Time Varying Volatility of Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 219, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Alejandro Justiniano, 2006. "The Time Varying Volatility of Macroeconomic Fluctuations," 2006 Meeting Papers 353, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2006. "The Time Varying Volatility of Macroeconomic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 12022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amelia Pais, 2008. "Securitization and Rate Setting in the UK Mortgage Market-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 8(1-2), pages 57-80.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.