Financial institutions and the collapse of real estate markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (1992)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02210|
Web page: http://www.bos.frb.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stuart A. Gabriel, 1987. "Housing and mortgage markets: the post-1982 expansion," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Dec, pages 893-903.
- J. E. Morton, 1956. "Introduction to "Urban Mortgage Lending: Comparative Markets and Experience"," NBER Chapters,in: Urban Mortgage Lending: Comparative Markets and Experience, pages 1-13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. E. Morton, 1956. "Urban Mortgage Lending: Comparative Markets and Experience," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mort56-1.
- Hunter, William C & Timme, Stephen G, 1991. "Technological Change in Large U.S. Commercial Banks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(3), pages 339-362, July.
- Donald D. Hester, 1981. "Innovations and Monetary Control," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(1), pages 141-200.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weil, David N., 1989.
"The baby boom, the baby bust, and the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-258, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David N. Weil, 1988. "The Baby Boom, The Baby Bust, and the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 2794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- C. Alan Garner, 1992. "Will the real price of housing drop sharply in the 1990s?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 55-68.
- Gary Gorton & Richard J. Rosen, 1991. "Overcapacity and exit from banking," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)