The Incredible HOLC? Mortgage Relief during the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Price V. Fishback & John Joseph Wallis, 2012. "What Was New About the New Deal?," NBER Working Papers 18271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Price Fishback, 2017.
"How Successful Was the New Deal? The Microeconomic Impact of New Deal Spending and Lending Policies in the 1930s,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1435-1485, December.
- Fishback, Price, 2016. "How Successful Was the New Deal? The Microeconomic Impact of New Deal Spending and Lending Policies in the 1930s," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 274, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Price V. Fishback, 2016. "How Successful Was the New Deal? The Microeconomic Impact of New Deal Spending and Lending Policies in the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 21925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Hartley, Daniel & Mazumder, Bhashkar, 2017. "The Effects of the 1930s HOLC “Redlining” Maps," Working Paper Series WP-2017-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Donghoon & Tracy, Joseph, 2018. "Long-term outcomes of FHA first-time homebuyers," Staff Reports 839, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Poitras, Geoffrey & Zanotti, Giovanna, 2016. "Mortgage contract design and systemic risk immunization," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 320-331.
- Kenneth Snowden, 2014. "A Historiography of Early NBER Housing and Mortgage Research," NBER Chapters,in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 15-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2015. "US Housing Policy," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i:6:p:1073-1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .