Determinants of Mortgage Interest Rates: Treasuries versus Swaps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Marcus T & Rutherford, Ronald C & Wiley, Marilyn K, 1999. "The Relationships between Mortgage Rates and Capital-Market Rates under Alternative Market Conditions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 211-221, November.
- Nippani, Srinivas & Smith, Stanley D., 2010. "The increasing default risk of US Treasury securities due to the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2472-2480, October.
- Saul B. Klaman, 1961. "The Postwar Residential Mortgage Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number klam61-1, March.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling & Kevin E. Villani, 1983. "Measurement of the Spreads Between Yields on Various Mortgage Contracts and Treasury Securities," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(4), pages 476-490, December.
- Jack M. Guttentag & Morris Beck, 1970. "New Series on Home Mortgage Yields Since 1951," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gutt70-1, March.
- Rothberg, James P & Nothaft, Frank E & Gabriel, Stuart A, 1989. "On the Determinants of Yield Spreads between Mortgage Pass-Through and Treasury Securities," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 301-315, December.
- Feldhütter, Peter & Lando, David, 2008. "Decomposing swap spreads," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 375-405, May.
- Jack M. Guttentag & Morris Beck, 1970. "Appendices to "New Series on Home Mortgage Yields Since 1951"," NBER Chapters,in: New Series on Home Mortgage Yields Since 1951, pages 189-350 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Sa-Aadu & James Shilling & George Wang, 2000. "A Test of Integration and Cointegration of Commercial Mortgage Rates," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 45-61, October.
- Ramchander, Sanjay & Simpson, Marc W & Webb, James R, 2003. "Macroeconomic News and Mortgage Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 355-377, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:7:y:2019:i:1:p:9-:d:203347 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTreasury rate; Mortgage rate determinants; Swap derivatives; LIBOR swap rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:50:y:2015:i:1:p:34-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.