Measurement of the Spreads Between Yields on Various Mortgage Contracts and Treasury Securities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Sirmans & Stanley Smith & G. Sirmans, 2015. "Determinants of Mortgage Interest Rates: Treasuries versus Swaps," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 34-51, January.
- James D. Shilling & C. F. Sirmans, 1987. "Pricing Fast-Pay Mortgages: Some Simulation Results," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 25-32, March.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1985. "Affordability and the Value of Seller Financing," NBER Working Papers 1695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1997.
"Uses of equilibrium models in real estate research,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Patric H. Hendershott, "undated". "Uses of Equilibrium Models in Real Estate Research," Research in Financial Economics 9612, Ohio State University.
- Ambrose, Brent W. & Buttimer, Richard Jr., 2005. "GSE impact on rural mortgage markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 417-443, July.
- Stephen F. Thode & Richard J. Kish, 1994. "The Zero-Coupon/Interest-Only Fixed-Rate Mortgage: An Alternative for Funding Low-to-Moderate Income Housing," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(2), pages 263-276.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:11:y:1983:i:4:p:476-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.