The ICT Revolution: Productivity Differences and the Digital Divide
- Cohen, Daniel(Professor of Economics, Ecole normale superieure (Paris))Garibaldi, Pietro(Professor of Economics, Bocconi University (Milan))Scarpetta, Stefano(Labour Market Advisor, The World Bank (Washington DC))Registered editor(s):
Contributors to this volume - Bruno Amable (CEPREMAP, Paris - France) Philippe Askenazy (CNRS and CEPREMAP, Paris - France) Eric Bartelsman (Free University, Amsterdam - The Netherlands) Andrea Bassanini (OECD, Paris - France) Daniel Cohen (Delta, Paris - France) Gosta Esping-Andersen (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona - Spain) Pietro Garibaldi (Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti, Milan and Bocconi University, Milan - Italy) Paul Geroski (London Business School, London - UK) Andrea Goldstein (OECD, Paris - France) Robert J. Gordon (Northwestern University - USA) John Haltiwanger (University of Maryland - USA) Ronald S. Jarmin (U.S. Bureau of the Census - USA) Alan B. Krueger (Princeton University, Princeton - USA) Richard Layard (London School of Economics, London - UK) John Martin (OECD, Paris - France) David O'Connor (OECD, Paris - France) Stefano Scarpetta (World Bank, Washington - USA) Thorsten Schank (Institut fur Arbeitsmarkt und Berufsforschung Nurnberg - Germany) Renato Soru (Tiscali S.p.A. - Italy) Jan Svejnar (William Davidson Institute, University of Michigan - USA)
To our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199270118 and published in 2004.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Caudillo Sanchez, Francisco, 2006. "Is information and communication technology (ICT) the right strategy for growth in Mexico?," Freiberg Working Papers 2006,17, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199270118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed