The internet's contribution to progress and growth in Germany: The economic impact of the internet and the price structure of access
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, D-20347 Hamburg|
Web page: http://www.econstor.eu/handle/10419/20
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oecd, 2001. "Understanding the Digital Divide," OECD Digital Economy Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Danny Quah, 1999. "The Weightless Economy in Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0417, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1999. "Computers and growth with costs of adjustment: will the future look like the past?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Austan Goolsbee, 2000. "Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive?," NBER Working Papers 7996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quah, D., 1999.
"The Weightless Economy in Economic Development,"
155, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Quah, Danny, 1999. "The Weightless Economy in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 2094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Ignazio Visco, 2000. "Knowledge, Technology and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 259, OECD Publishing. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwware:26072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.