Spinoffs of Entrepreneurial Firms: An O-Ring Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Arnold C., 1985. "The role of incubator organizations in the founding of growth-oriented firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 75-86.
- MartinNeil Baily & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2001. "Do We Have a New E-conomy?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 308-312, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Siemens, Ferdinand A. & Kosfeld, Michael, 2014.
"Team production in competitive labor markets with adverse selection,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 181-198.
- Ferdinand von Siemens & Michael Kosfeld, 2014. "Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 4638, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2014. "Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Müller, Bettina, 2006. "Human capital and successful academic spin-off," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2013. "Corporate governance in newly listed companies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 9, pages 179-206 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Egbert, Henrik & Neumann, Thomas & Rasmus, Anke, 2014.
"Matchingtools und Matchingprozesse im Kontext von Junior und Senior Entrepreneuren
[Matching Tools and Processes in the Context of Junior and Senior Entrepreneurship]," MPRA Paper 54829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik E. Lehmann & Manuel T. Schwerdtfeger, 2016. "Evaluation of IPO-firm takeovers: an event study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 921-938, December.
- Erik Lehmann, 2006.
"Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 455-464, June.
- Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Müller, Bettina & Murmann, Martin, 2016. "The workforce composition of young firms and product innovation: Complementarities in the skills of founders and their early employees," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Erik Lehmann & Thorsten Braun & Sebastian Krispin, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 589-608, October.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Braun, Thorsten V. & Krispin, Sebastian & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability," UO Working Papers 03-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Müller, Bettina, 2009. "Does interdisciplinarity lead to higher employment growth of academic spinoffs?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Braun, Thorsten V. & Lehmann, Erik E. & Schwerdtfeger, Manuel T., 2011. "The stock market evaluation of IPO-firm takeovers," UO Working Papers 01-11, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
More about this item
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200409)160:3_416:soefao_2.0.tx_2-b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .