Mothers and Fathers : Education, Co-residence and Child Health
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elodie Djemai & Yohan Renard & Anne-Laure Samson, 2019. "Mothers and Fathers : Education, Co-residence and Child Health," Working Papers DT/2019/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
KeywordsCouples; Child’s Health; Education; Reform; Sub-Saharan Africa;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- C36 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2019-03-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-02013503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.