Matching, Cooperation and HIV in the Couple
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Djemaï, Elodie, 2019. "Matching, cooperation and HIV in the couple," IAST Working Papers 19-96, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Djemaï, Elodie, 2019. "Matching, cooperation and HIV in the couple," TSE Working Papers 19-991, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jean-Paul Azam & Elodie Djemai, 2019. "Matching, Cooperation and HIV in the Couple," Working Papers DT/2019/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
References listed on IDEAS
- Canta Chiara & Dubois Pierre, 2015.
"Smoking within the Household: Spousal Peer Effects and Children’s Health Implications,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1939-1973, October.
- Canta, Chiara & Dubois, Pierre, 2011. "Smoking within the Household: Spousal Peer Effects and Children's Health Implications," IDEI Working Papers 690, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2014.
- Canta, Chiara & Dubois, Pierre, 2011. "Smoking within the Household: Spousal Peer Effects and Children's Health Implications," TSE Working Papers 11-260, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2014.
- Michael Rendall & Margaret Weden & Melissa Favreault & Hilary Waldron, 2011. "The Protective Effect of Marriage for Survival: A Review and Update," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 481-506, May.
- Berit Gerritzen, 2016.
"Women's Empowerment and HIV Prevention in Rural Malawi,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Gerritzen, Berit C., 2012. "Women’s Empowerment and HIV Prevention in Rural Malawi," Economics Working Paper Series 1222, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Rachel Cassidy & Marije Groot Bruinderink & Wendy Janssens & Karlijn Morsink, 2018. "The Power to Protect: Household Bargaining and Female Condom Use," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "On the Relationships among Several Specification Error Tests Presented by Durbin, Wu, and Hausman," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1583-1588, November.
- Arestoff, Florence & Djemai, Elodie, 2016.
"Women’s Empowerment Across the Life Cycle and Generations: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 70-87.
- Florence Arestoff & Elodie Djemai, 2013. "Women's empowerment across the life cycle and generations: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers DT/2013/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Florence Arestoff & Elodie Djemaï, 2016. "Women’s Empowerment Across the Life Cycle and Generations: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Post-Print hal-01385796, HAL.
- Kate Ambler, 2016. "Bargaining with Grandma: The Impact of the South African Pension on Household Decision-Making," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(4), pages 900-932.
More about this item
KeywordsCouples; Matching; HIV infection; Education; Africa;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-02013529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.