Walter Eucken's role in the early history of the Mont Pèlerin Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils Goldschmidt, 2013. "Walter Eucken’s place in the history of ideas," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 127-147, June.
- Michael Wohlgemuth, 2013. "The Freiburg school and the Hayekian challenge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 149-170, June.
- Joachim Zweynert, 2013. "How German is German neo-liberalism?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 109-125, June.
- Hayek, F. A., 2014. "The Market and Other Orders," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226089553 edited by Caldwell, Bruce, April.
- Viktor Vanberg, 2011.
"Liberal constitutionalism, constitutional liberalism and democracy,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2009. "Liberal constitutionalism, constitutional liberalism and democracy," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 09/4, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Nils Goldschmidt & Michael Wohlgemuth, 2008. "Social Market Economy: origins, meanings and interpretations," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 261-276, September.
- Kolev, Stefan, 2010. "F. A. Hayek as an ordo-liberal," HWWI Research Papers 5-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Rainer Klump & Manuel Wörsdörfer, 2011. "On the affiliation of phenomenology and ordoliberalism: Links between Edmund Husserl, Rudolf and Walter Eucken," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 551-578, October.
- Köhler, Ekkehard & Kolev, Stefan, 2011. "The conjoint quest for a liberal positive program: "Old Chicago", Freiburg and Hayek," HWWI Research Papers 109, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Convention-based Approach of the European Competition Policy," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kolev Stefan, 2015. "Two interactive masterminds: Hayek′s fluctuating fascination for John Stuart Mill′s system of thought," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 387-396, January.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoliberalism; Mont Pèlerin Society; Ordoliberalism; History of Economic Thought; Political and Economic Order; Role of Economists;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-02-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-02-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluord:1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euckede.html .