Towards an Economics of Convention-based Approach of the European Competition Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Giocoli, 2012. "Crossed destinies: law and economics meets the history of economic thought," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 20(3), pages 15-24.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014.
"The effects of biased technological changes on total factor productivity: a rejoinder and new empirical evidence,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 281-299, April.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The effects of biased technological changes on total factor productivity: a rejoinder and new empirical evidence," Post-Print hal-01070563, HAL.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The Effects of Biased Technological Changes on Total Factor Productivity: A Rejoinder and New Empirical Evidence," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Frédéric Marty, 2018. "Essential Facilities Doctrine," Post-Print halshs-01896969, HAL.
- Kolev, Stefan & Goldschmidt, Nils & Hesse, Jan-Otmar, 2014. "Walter Eucken's role in the early history of the Mont Pèlerin Society," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Patrice Bougette & Frédéric Marty, 2012. "Quels remèdes pour les abus de position dominante ? Une analyse économique des décisions de la Commission européenne," Post-Print halshs-00727517, HAL.
- Köhler, Ekkehard & Kolev, Stefan, 2011. "The conjoint quest for a liberal positive program: "Old Chicago", Freiburg and Hayek," HWWI Research Papers 109, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; abuse of dominant position; ordoliberalism; Chicago school competition law and economics;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-03-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2014-03-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2014-03-01 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2014-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.