Report NEP-LAW-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Convention-based Approach of the European Competition Policy," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2014. "Software Piracy: A Critical Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2014-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Gérard Mondello, 2014. "Splitting Nuclear Parks or Not? The Third Party Liability Role," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Malaguti, Maria Chiara & Guerrieri, Alessandra, 2014. "Multilateral Interchange Fees: Competition and regulation in light of recent legislative developments," ECRI Papers 8860, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Juan Carlos Muñoz-Mora & Santiago Tobón-Zapata & Jesse d'Anjou, 2014. "Does land titling matter? The role of land property rights in the war on illicit crops in Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 168, Households in Conflict Network.
- Viitanen, Tarja, 2014. "The Divorce Revolution and Generalized Trust: Evidence from the United States 1973-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TAMADA Dai, 2014. "Moral Damages in Investor-State Dispute Settlement (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alexander Radygin & Revold Entov, 2014. "The Fundamental Privatization Theorem: Ideology, Evolution, Practice," Working Papers 0087, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.