The conjoint quest for a liberal positive program: "Old Chicago", Freiburg and Hayek
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford De Long, 1990. "In Defense of Henry Simon's Standing as a Classical Liberal," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 601-618, Winter.
- Kolev, Stefan, 2010. "F. A. Hayek as an ordo-liberal," HWWI Research Papers 5-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- J. Ronnie Davis, 1969. "Henry Simons, the Radical: Some Documentary Evidence," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 388-394, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hohenleitner, Ingrid & Hillmann, Katja, 2012.
"Impact of Benefit Sanctions on Unemployment Outflow - Evidence from German Survey Data,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
66055, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hillmann, Katja & Hohenleitner, Ingrid, 2012. "Impact of benefit sanctions on unemployment outflow: Evidence from German survey data," HWWI Research Papers 129 [rev.], Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hillmann, Katja & Hohenleitner, Ingrid, 2012. "Impact of benefit sanctions on unemployment outflow: Evidence from German survey data," HWWI Research Papers 129, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Convention-based Approach of the European Competition Policy," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kolev Stefan, 2015. "Two interactive masterminds: Hayek′s fluctuating fascination for John Stuart Mill′s system of thought," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 387-396, January.
- Kolev, Stefan & Goldschmidt, Nils & Hesse, Jan-Otmar, 2014. "Walter Eucken's role in the early history of the Mont Pèlerin Society," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "On the Missing Macroeconomics of Social Liberalism: From Physiocrats to Pre-war Chicagoans and Freiburg," MPRA Paper 59425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Zweynert, 2015. "The concept of Ordnungspolitik through the lens of the theory of limited and open access orders," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 4-18, March.
- Goldschmidt, Nils & Hesse, Jan-Otmar, 2012. "Eucken, Hayek, and the Road to Serfdom," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 12/4, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Kolev Stefan, 2015. "The economist as public intellectual: an endangered species?: Walter Lippmann′s unique public impact as an impulse for today′s economics," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 396-406, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwirp:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .