Report NEP-COM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazumi Hori, 2014. "Contracting for Multiple Goods under Asymmetric Information: The Two-goods Case," KIER Working Papers 888, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- L. Lambertini & R. Orsini, 2014. "Process Innovation and Product Quality Improvement in a Dynamic Monopoly," Working Papers wp926, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Souma, Wataru & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Buyer-Supplier Networks," Working Paper Series 27, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Convention-based Approach of the European Competition Policy," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Andrey Yakovlev & Aleksandra Bashina & Olga Demidova, 2014. "The effectiveness of simple homogeneous commodity procurement under rigid govermental regulation: the case of granulated sugar procurement in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Muriel Fadairo & Jianyu Yu, 2014. "Economic Rationales of Exclusive Dealing ; Empirical Evidence from the French Distribution Networks," Working Papers 1405, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Benjamin Furlan & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "A Note on Merger and Acquisition Evaluation," WIFO Working Papers 462, WIFO.
- Tangerås, Thomas & Tåg, Joacim, 2014. "International Network Competition," Working Paper Series 1005, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mauritzen, Johannes & Tangerås, Thomas, 2014. "Real-time versus Day-ahead Market Power in a Hydro-based Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 1009, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Malaguti, Maria Chiara & Guerrieri, Alessandra, 2014. "Multilateral Interchange Fees: Competition and regulation in light of recent legislative developments," ECRI Papers 8860, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Market structure, financial intermediation and riskiness of banks:Evidence from Asia Pacific," Working Papers hal-00947575, HAL.
- Nicolas Houy, 2014. "The economics of Bitcoin transaction fees," Working Papers 1407, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.