Social Market Economy: origins, meanings and interpretations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Preiser Erich, 1964. "Franz Oppenheimer," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 176(1), pages 481-491, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Goldschmidt, 2013. "Walter Eucken’s place in the history of ideas," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 127-147, June.
- Joachim Zweynert, 2011. "Shock therapy and the transfer of institutions: the new debate and some lessons from the post-1806 reforms in Prussia and in southwestern Germany," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 122-140, June.
- Wohlgemuth, Michael, 2008. "A European social model of state-market relations: the ethics of competition from a neo-liberal perspective," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 08/9, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Kolev, Stefan & Goldschmidt, Nils & Hesse, Jan-Otmar, 2014. "Walter Eucken's role in the early history of the Mont Pèlerin Society," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- van Bavel, Bas, 2016. "The Invisible Hand?: How Market Economies have Emerged and Declined Since AD 500," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199608133.
- Goldschmidt, Nils & Hesse, Jan-Otmar, 2012. "Eucken, Hayek, and the Road to Serfdom," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 12/4, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Adrian Pabst & Roberto Scazzieri, 2012. "The political economy of civil society," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 337-356, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Market Economy; Ordo-liberalism; A11; B20; H10; N44;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:19:y:2008:i:3:p:261-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .