The Clash of Economic Ideas
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence White, 2014. "“Austerian” economics: Does the Vienna school favor fiscal deficit reduction even in a subpar economy?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 351-358, December.
- Shruti Rajagopalan, 2015. "Incompatible institutions: socialism versus constitutionalism in India," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 328-355, September.
- Constantinos Repapis, 2014. "J.M. Keynes, F.A. Hayek and the Common Reader," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-1, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107621336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .