Policy Interventions in Sovereign Debt Restructurings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & César Sosa-Padilla, 2016.
"Debt Dilution and Sovereign Default Risk,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(5), pages 1383-1422.
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Cesar Sosa Padilla, 2011. "Debt Dilution and Sovereign Default Risk," IMF Working Papers 2011/070, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa-Padilla, 2014. "Debt Dilution and Sovereign Default Risk," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-06, McMaster University.
- Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa Padilla & Juan Hatchondo, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 974, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," Working Paper 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2012.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa-Padilla, 2015. "Debt Dilution and Sovereign Default Risk," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-012, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo & Sosa Padilla, César, 2014. "Voluntary sovereign debt exchanges," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 32-50.
- Federico Sturzenegger and Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2006. "Has the Legal Threat to Sovereign Debt Restructuring Become Real?," Business School Working Papers legalthreat, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Maximiliano Dvorkin & Juan M. Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza & Emircan Yurdagul, 2018. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings," Working Papers 2018-13, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Juan Passadore, 2015. "Illiquidity in Sovereign Debt Markets," 2015 Meeting Papers 191, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sánchez, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio & Yurdagul, Emircan, 2018. "Sovereign default and maturity choice," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 72-85.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Guimaraes, Bernardo & Roubini, Nouriel, 2006.
"International lending of last resort and moral hazard: A model of IMF's catalytic finance,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 441-471, April.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Bernardo Guimaraes & Nouriel Roubini, 2003. "International Lending of Last Resort and Moral Hazard: A Model of IMF's Catalytic Finance," NBER Working Papers 10125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Guimarães, Bernardo & Roubini, Nouriel, 2004. "International Lending of Last Resort and Moral Hazard: A Model of the IMF's Catalytic Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 4383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsCrises; Default; Sovereign Debt; Restructuring; Rescheduling; Country Risk; Maturity; International Monetary Fund; Dynamic Discrete Choice;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2019-11-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2019-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.