Out-of-town Home Buyers and City Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010. "Housing Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, June.
- Jan Eeckhout & Roberto Pinheiro & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2014.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(3), pages 554-620.
- Roberto Pinheiro & Kurt Schmidheiny & Jan Eeckhout, 2011. "Spatial Sorting," 2011 Meeting Papers 488, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jan Eeckhout & Roberto Pinheiro & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2013. "Spatial sorting," IFS Working Papers W13/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt & Eeckhout, Jan & Pinheiro, Roberto, 2013. "Spatial Sorting," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80031, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides, 2008.
"Asset Pricing with Limited Risk Sharing and Heterogeneous Agents,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 415-448, January.
- Gomes, Francisco & Michaelides, Alexander, 2005. "Asset pricing with limited risk sharing and heterogeneous agents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24649, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gomes, Francisco J & Michaelides, Alexander, 2007. "Asset Pricing with Limited Risk Sharing and Heterogeneous Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 6136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsaffordable housing; Dynamic spatial equilibrium; foreign investors; Gentrification; House Prices; property taxes;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2017-09-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.