Report NEP-GEO-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01584111, HAL.
- Benner, Maximilian & Engin, Melda & Sperber, Leon & Trendl, André, 2017. "Cross-border regional development in Gibraltar," MPRA Paper 81209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma, 2017. "A concise history of the knowledge base literature: challenging questions for future research," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1721, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Mendez-Guerra, Carlos, 2017. "Heterogeneous Growth and Regional (Di)Convergence in Bolivia: A Distribution Dynamics Approach," MPRA Paper 81060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Favilukis, Jack & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2017. "Out-of-town Home Buyers and City Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 12283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peters, Jan Cornelius, 2017. "Quantifying the effect of labor market size on learning externalities," Thünen Working Papers 74, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "Decomposing the Impact of Immigration on House Prices," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1706, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Carlo Gianelle & Fabrizio Guzzo & Krzysztof Mieszkowski, 2017. "Smart Specialisation at work: Analysis of the calls launched under ERDF Operational Programmes," JRC Working Papers JRC106974, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Torre Cepeda Leonardo E. & Alvarado Jorge & Quiroga Miroslava, 2017. "The Regional Input-Output Model: An Application to the Mexican Automotive Sector," Working Papers 2017-12, Banco de México.
- Sara Amoroso & Alex Coad & Nicola Grassano, 2017. "European R&D networks: A snapshot from the 7th EU Framework Programme," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation JRC107546, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Wolf-Hendrik Uhlbach & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Thomas Scherngell, 2017. "R&D Policy and Technological Trajectories of Regions: Evidence from the EU Framework Programmes," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1722, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- E. Otranto & M. Mucciardi, 2017. "Clustering Space-Time Series: A Flexible STAR Approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201707, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Benner, Maximilian & Buzin, Johannes & Hoffmann, Jakob & Taifour, Ahmad Azzam, 2017. "Inclusive local development: A strategy for Heraklion, Greece," MPRA Paper 81323, University Library of Munich, Germany.