Cultural Leaders and the Clash of Civilizations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Bisin & Giorgio Topa & Thierry Verdier, 2009.
"Cultural transmission, socialization and the population dynamics of multiple-trait distributions,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 139-154.
- Alberto Bisin & Giorgio Topa & Thierry Verdier, 2009. "Cultural transmission, socialization and the population dynamics of multiple-trait distributions," Post-Print halshs-00754392, HAL.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:102:y:2008:i:03:p:279-301_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neeraj Kaushal & Robert Kaestner & Cordelia Reimers, 2007. "Labor Market Effects of September 11th on Arab and Muslim Residents of the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Claude Berrebi & Esteban F. Klor, 2008. "Are Voters Sensitive to Terrorism? Direct Evidence from the Israeli Electorate," Working Papers WR-477-1, RAND Corporation.
- Rosen, Asa, 1997.
"An equilibrium search-matching model of discrimination,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1589-1613, August.
- A Rosen, 1992. "An Equilibrium Search-Matching Model of Discrimination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:564 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162, March.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "The Political Economy of Hatred," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 45-86.
- John Morgan & Felix Várdy, 2009. "Diversity in the Workplace," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 472-485, March.
- Sasaki, Masaru, 1999.
"An Equilibrium Search Model with Coworker Discrimination,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 377-407, April.
- Masaru Sasaki, 1998. "An Equilibrium Search Model with Co-Worker Discrimination," Labor and Demography 9802001, EconWPA.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Glen G. Cain, 1977. "Statistical Theories of Discrimination in Labor Markets," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 30(2), pages 175-187, January.
- Berrebi Claude, 2007.
"Evidence about the Link Between Education, Poverty and Terrorism among Palestinians,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Claude Berrebi, 2003. "Evidence About the Link Between Education, Poverty and Terrorism Among Palestinians," Working Papers 856, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Claude Berrebi & Esteban F. Klor, 2008. "Are Voters Sensitive to Terrorism?: Direct Evidence from the Israeli Electorate," Working Papers 477-1, RAND Corporation.
- Black, Dan A, 1995. "Discrimination in an Equilibrium Search Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 309-333, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennings, Colin & Sanchez-Pages, Santiago, 2017. "Social capital, conflict and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 157-167.
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Cultural Leaders and the Dynamics of Assimilation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2015.
"The role of cultural leaders in the transmission of preferences,"
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 158-161.
- Yves Zenou & Thierry Verdier, 2015. "The role of cultural leaders in the transmission of preferences," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01314357, HAL.
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "The Role of Cultural Leaders in the Transmission of Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prummer, Anja & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2017.
"Community leaders and the preservation of cultural traits,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 143-176.
- Prummer, Anja & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2015. "Community Leaders and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Working Paper 1517, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2016. "Community Leaders and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Working Papers 806, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-07-17 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-07-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:838.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .