Report NEP-SOC-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 23759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liverpool, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2010. "Poverty status and the impact of social networks on smallholder technology adoption in rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 970, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Victor Hiller & Magali Recoules, 2010. "Divorce decisions, divorce laws and social norms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00497439, HAL.
- Pranav Dandekar & Ashish Goel & Ramesh Govindan & Ian Post, 2010. "Liquidity in Credit Networks: A Little Trust Goes a Long Way," Papers 1007.0515, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2010. "Do Laws Affect Attitudes? - An assessment of the Norwegian prostitution law using longitudinal data," Working Papers in Economics 457, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Are They Watching You and Does It Matter? - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 456, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Esther Hauk & Hannes Mueller, 2010. "Cultural Leaders and the Clash of Civilizations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 838.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Armellini, Mauricio & Basu, Parantap, 2010. "Altrusim. Education Subsidy and Growth," MPRA Paper 23653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth M. King & Claudio E. Montenegro & Peter F. Orazem, 2010. "Economic Freedom, Human Rights, and the Returns to Human Capital: An Evaluation of the Schultz Hypothesis," Working Papers wp320, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2010. "The relationship between corruption and public investment at the municipalities’ level in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 23736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "Incentives and social preferences," Munich Dissertations in Economics 10836, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chris Bidner, 2010. "Peer Effects and the Promise of Social Mobility: A Model of Human Capital Investment," Discussion Papers 2010-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.