An Equilibrium Search Model with Coworker Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Masaru Sasaki, 1998. "An Equilibrium Search Model with Co-Worker Discrimination," Labor and Demography 9802001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
- Matthew S. Goldberg, 1982. "Discrimination, Nepotism, and Long-Run Wage Differentials," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(2), pages 307-319.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & William G. Johnson, 1996. "The Employment Effects of Wage Discrimination against Black Men," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(2), pages 302-316, January.
- Borjas, George J & Bronars, Stephen G, 1989. "Consumer Discrimination and Self-employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 581-605, June.
- David Neumark, 1988.
"Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Black, Dan A, 1995. "Discrimination in an Equilibrium Search Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 309-333, April.
- Leslie S. Stratton, 1993. "Racial Differences in Men's Unemployment," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(3), pages 451-463, April.
- James F. Ragan & Carol Horton Tremblay, 1988. "Testing for Employee Discrimination by Race and Sex," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(1), pages 123-137.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Hauk & Hannes Mueller, 2015.
"Cultural Leaders and the Clash of Civilizations,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 59(3), pages 367-400, April.
- Esther Hauk & Hannes Mueller, 2010. "Cultural Leaders and the Clash of Civilizations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 838.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Esther Hauk and Hannes Mueller, 2010. "Cultural Leaders and the Clash of Civilizations," Working Papers 481, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00193372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Sulis, 2012.
"Gender wage differentials in Italy: a structural estimation approach,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 53-87, January.
- G. Sulis, 2007. "Gender Wage Differentials in Italy: a Structural Estimation Approach," Working Paper CRENoS 200715, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giovanni Sulis, 2008. "Gender Wage Differentials in Italy: A Structural Estimation Approach," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 74, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Bruno Decreuse & Benoît, Department Of Economics) Schmutz & Alain Trannoy, 2015.
"Neighbor Discrimination: Theory and evidence from the French rental market,"
Sciences Po publications
9160, Sciences Po.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Benoît Schmutz & Bruno Decreuse & Alain Trannoy, 2016. "Neighbor Discrimination Theory and evidence from the French rental market," Working Papers 2016-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Luca Flabbi, 2010.
"Gender Discrimination Estimation In A Search Model With Matching And Bargaining,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(3), pages 745-783, August.
- Luca Flabbi, 2004. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Flabbi, 2004. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," 2004 Meeting Papers 367, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Flabbi, Luca, 2005. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 1764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Lain, 2016. "Discrimination in a Search-Match Model with Self-Employment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Asa Rosen, 2003. "Search, Bargaining, and Employer Discrimination," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 807-830, October.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2007. "A market test for sex discrimination: Evidence from Japanese firm-level panel data," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 441-460, June.
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2012.
"Life-cycle patterns in male/female differences in job search,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 176-185.
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth, 2009. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," IZA Discussion Papers 4656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2010. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Havet, Nathalie, 2004. "Écarts salariaux et disparités professionnelles entre sexes : développements théoriques et validité empirique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(1), pages 5-39, Mars.
- Janssen, Simon & Tuor Sartore, Simone N. & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2014. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 7959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kevin Lang & Jee-Yeon K. Lehmann, 2012.
"Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market: Theory and Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 50(4), pages 959-1006, December.
- Kevin Lang & Jee-Yeon K. Lehmann, 2011. "Racial Discrimination In The Labor Market: Theory And Empirics," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kevin Lang & Jee-Yeon K. Lehmann, 2011. "Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market: Theory and Empirics," NBER Working Papers 17450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etoundi Atenga, Eric Martial & Chameni Nembua, Célestin & Meva Avoulou, Henri Joel, 2013.
"Ecarts de salaire entre hommes et femmes au Cameroun : Discrimination ou Capital humain ? Une approche par sous groupes
[Gender wage gap : Discrimination or Human Capital? A subgroup approach]," MPRA Paper 64761, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2014.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:17:y:1999:i:2:p:377-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.