Dual Labor Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1980. "Search, Layoffs, and Labor Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 652-672, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2015.
"Wage Incentive Profiles in Dual Labour Markets,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 790-812, October.
- Grassi, Emanuele & Di Cintio, Marco, 2011. "Wage incentive profiles in dual labour markets," MPRA Paper 32266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2014. "Wage Incentive Profiles in Dual Labor Markets," Working Papers 2014.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2013. "Wage incentive profiles in dual labor markets," Working Papers EC0001, University of Salento; Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, revised Dec 2013.
- Mohamed Jellal & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2003. "Dual Labor Markets And Strategic Efficiency Wage," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 99-112.
- Smith, Tony E. & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment, and Multicentric Cities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 185-214, September.
- SMITH, Tony E. & ZENOU, Yves, 1996. "Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CORE Discussion Papers 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Smith, Tony E & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "Dual Labour Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 1566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, T. E. & Zenou, Y., 1997. "Dual labor markets, urban unemployment, and multicentric cities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1283, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Efficiency wages and the quality of job matching," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 201-217, June.
- De Palma, Francesco & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2005.
"Dual Labor Market And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 398-411.
- Francesco De Palma & Thomas Seegmuller, 2005. "Dual Labor Market and Endogenous Fluctuations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194165, HAL.
- WAUTHY, Xavier & ZENOU, Yves, 1997.
"Efficiency wages, labor heterogeneity and the fInancing of the training cost,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wauthy, Xavier & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "Efficiency Wages, Labor Heterogeneity and the Financing of the Training Cost," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Arai, Kazuhiro, 1997. "Cooperation, job security, and wages in a dual labor market equilibrium," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 39-57.
- Patrice Gaubert & Marie Cottrell, 1999. "Neural Network And Segmented Labour Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00134146, HAL.
- J. Ignacio, Giménez-Nadal & Jose Alberto, Molina & Jorge, Velilla, 2017. "Leisure and effort at work: incorporating self-employment into urban markets," MPRA Paper 77972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Job Rents in a Stylized Labor Market," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Agglomeration economies and optimal efficiency wage," MPRA Paper 57836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency wages; Search theory; Dual labor market;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .