Dual Labor Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Albrecht, J.W. & Vroman, S.B., 1991. "Dual Labour Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search," Papers 492, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B., 1990. "Dual Labor Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search," Working Paper Series 267, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1980. "Search, Layoffs, and Labor Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 652-672, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2015.
"Wage Incentive Profiles in Dual Labour Markets,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 790-812, October.
- Grassi, Emanuele & Di Cintio, Marco, 2011. "Wage incentive profiles in dual labour markets," MPRA Paper 32266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2014. "Wage Incentive Profiles in Dual Labor Markets," Working Papers 2014.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2013. "Wage incentive profiles in dual labor markets," Working Papers EC0001, University of Salento; Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, revised Dec 2013.
- Mohamed Jellal & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2003. "Dual Labor Markets And Strategic Efficiency Wage," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 99-112.
- De Palma, Francesco & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2005.
"Dual Labor Market And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 398-411, June.
- Francesco De Palma & Thomas Seegmuller, 2005. "Dual Labor Market and Endogenous Fluctuations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194165, HAL.
- Smith, Tony E. & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment, and Multicentric Cities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 185-214, September.
- SMITH, Tony E. & ZENOU, Yves, 1996. "Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CORE Discussion Papers 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Smith, Tony E & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "Dual Labour Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 1566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, T. E. & Zenou, Y., 1997. "Dual labor markets, urban unemployment, and multicentric cities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1283, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. Ignacio, Giménez-Nadal & Jose Alberto, Molina & Jorge, Velilla, 2017. "Leisure and effort at work: incorporating self-employment into urban markets," MPRA Paper 77972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WAUTHY, Xavier & ZENOU, Yves, 1997.
"Efficiency wages, labor heterogeneity and the fInancing of the training cost,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wauthy, Xavier & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "Efficiency Wages, Labor Heterogeneity and the Financing of the Training Cost," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Job Rents in a Stylized Labor Market," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Patrice Gaubert & Marie Cottrell, 1999. "Neural Network And Segmented Labour Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00134146, HAL.
- Arai, Kazuhiro, 1997. "Cooperation, job security, and wages in a dual labor market equilibrium," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 39-57.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Agglomeration economies and optimal efficiency wage," MPRA Paper 57836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Efficiency wages and the quality of job matching," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 201-217, June.
More about this item
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:10:y:1992:i:4:p:438-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.