Labour Market Segmentation : a Comparison between France and the UK From the Eighties to nowadays
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven & Vignoles, Anna, 2002. "The Utilization of Education and Skills: Evidence from Britain," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(6), pages 792-811, December.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1985. "A Test of Dual Labor Market Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 792-805, September.
- Gregg, Paul & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1995. "A Short History of Labour Turnover, Job Tenure, and Job Security, 1975-93," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 73-90, Spring.
- Michel Fouquin & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 2000.
"Le marché du travail britannique vu de France,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 332(1), pages 97-115.
- Eyraud, Francois & Marsden, David & Silvestre, Jean-Jacques, 1990. "Occupational and internal labour markets in Britain and France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21305, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsFrench labour market; British labour market; labour market segmentation; Internal Labour Market; Occupational Labour Market; United-Kingdom; France; Marché interne du travail; Marché professionnel du travail; Segmentation du marché du travail; Royaume-Uni;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00082338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .