Systèmes d'emploi français et britannique : Evolutions entre 1980 et 2001
The aim of this research is to study the modification of French and British employment system segmentation from years 1980's to 2000's. Based on a multiple correspondence analysis form national labour force surveys in 1982-83 and 2001, this work brings in light the evolution from a ternary structure of these systems to a fourfold division of their labour market with the appearance of a "stable secondary market".
|Date of creation:||Dec 2007|
|Publication status:||Published in Économies et sociétés, Développement, croissance et progrès - Presses de l'ISMEA - Paris, 2007, pp.1925-1958|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00799192|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective: Corrigendum," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 767-767, September.
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven & Vignoles, Anna, 2002. "The Utilization of Education and Skills: Evidence from Britain," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(6), pages 792-811, December.
- Héloïse Petit, 2007.
"Is the concept of labour market segmentation still accurate?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Héloïse Petit & François Michon, 2007. "Is the concept of labour market segmentation still accurate ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00267846, HAL.
- Michel Fouquin & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 1998.
"Le marché du travail britannique vu de France,"
La Lettre du CEPII,
CEPII research center, issue 167.
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 34-92, March.
- Francois Eyraud & David Marsden & Jean-Jacques Silvestre, 1990. "Occupational and internal labour markets in Britain and France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21305, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00799192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.