- Harold Kincaid, 2011. "Making philosophy of economics relevant," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 79-81.
- Kincaid, Harold, 2003. "The Dappled World: A Study of the Boundaries of Science, NANCY CARTWRIGHT. Cambridge University Press, 1999, ix + 240 pages," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 167-170, April.
- Kincaid, Harold, 1993. "The Economic Ideas of Ordinary People, Levy David. London: Routledge, 1992, x + 341 pages," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 328-333, October.
- Kincaid, Harold (ed.), 2012. "The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Social Science," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195392753, June.
- Kincaid, Harold & Ross, Don (ed.), 2009. "The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195189254, June.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Harold Kincaid should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.