Happiness is not Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Ryan & Veronika Huta & Edward Deci, 2008. "Living well: a self-determination theory perspective on eudaimonia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 139-170, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12187-016-9377-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark, 2015. "SWB as a Measure of Individual Well-Being," PSE Working Papers halshs-01134483, HAL.
- Hiromi Taniguchi & Deborah A. Potter, 2016. "Who are your Neighbors? Neighbor Relationships and Subjective Well-Being in Japan," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 1425-1443, December.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:822 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew MacLeod, 2015. "Well-Being: Objectivism, Subjectivism or Sobjectivism?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1073-1089, August.
- repec:eee:anture:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark, 2015. "SWB as a Measure of Individual Well-Being," Working Papers halshs-01134483, HAL.
- Dora G. Gudmundsdóttir & Bryndís Björk Ásgeirsdóttir & Felicia A. Huppert & Inga D. Sigfúsdóttir & Unnur A. Valdimarsdóttir & Arna Hauksdóttir, 2016. "How Does the Economic Crisis Influence Adolescents’ Happiness? Population-Based Surveys in Iceland in 2000–2010," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 1219-1234, June.
- Vivian Miu-Chi Lun & Michael Harris Bond, 2016. "Achieving Subjective Well-Being Around the World: The Moderating Influence of Gender, Age and National Goals for Socializing Children," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 587-608, April.
- Rocío Calvo & Mariana Arcaya & Christopher Baum & Sarah Lowe & Mary Waters, 2015. "Happily Ever After? Pre-and-Post Disaster Determinants of Happiness Among Survivors of Hurricane Katrina," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 427-442, April.
- Aaron Adibe Agbo & Blessing Ome, 2017. "Happiness: Meaning and Determinants Among Young Adults of the Igbos of Eastern Nigeria," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 151-175, February.
- Hiromi Taniguchi, 2015. "Interpersonal Mattering in Friendship as a Predictor of Happiness in Japan: The Case of Tokyoites," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 1475-1491, December.
- Jeff Levin, 2014. "Religion and Happiness Among Israeli Jews: Findings from the ISSP Religion III Survey," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 593-611, June.
- Yunji Kim & Youngwha Kee & Seung Lee, 2015. "An Analysis of the Relative Importance of Components in Measuring Community Wellbeing: Perspectives of Citizens, Public Officials, and Experts," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 345-369, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; Well-being; Welfare; Fred Feldman; Daniel Haybron; Agential flourishing; Eudaimonia; Eudaimonism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:13:y:2012:i:6:p:1105-1129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.