The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Economics
- Kincaid, Harold(University of Alabama, Birmingham)Ross, Don(University of Alabama, Birmingham)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2015.
"Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments,"
CESMEP Working Papers
201504, University of Turin.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2017. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments," CESMEP Working Papers 201701, University of Turin.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2015. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201533, University of Turin.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2017. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201704, University of Turin.
- Groß Steffen W., 2010. "Warum sich Ökonomen (wieder) mit Philosophie beschäftigen sollten – und Philosophen (wieder) mit Ökonomie / Why Economists should be more interested in Philosophy (again) – and why Philosophers should," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 61(1), pages 75-94, January.
- repec:url:i20181:v:19:y:2018:i:1:p:62-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- John B. Davis & D. Wade Hands, 2011. "Introduction: The Changing Character of Economic Methodology," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Felipe & J.S.L. McCombie, 2014. "The Aggregate Production Function: 'Not Even Wrong'," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 60-84, January.
- repec:url:izvest:v:19:y:2018:i:1:p:62-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel v. Werder, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Opportunism," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 1345-1358, October.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1727 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195189254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.