|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut ekonomických studií Praha, Czech Republic
Univerzita Karlova v Praze
+420 2 222112330
+420 2 22112304
Opletalova 26, CZ-110 00 Prague
RePEc:edi:icunicz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Elminejad, Ali & Havranek, Tomas & Horvath, Roman, 2021. "Publication and Identification Biases in Measuring the Intertemporal Substitution of Labor Supply," EconStor Preprints 232534, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Roman Horvath & Ali Elminejad & Tomas Havranek, 2020. "A Meta-Analysis of the Frisch Extensive Margin Elasticity," Working Papers IES 2020/32, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2020.
- Mohammad Ali Elminejad, 2018. "Contagious Defaults in Inter-bank Networks," Working Papers IES 2018/39, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2020-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2020-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2019-02-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ali Elminejad should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.