Report NEP-BAN-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Körner, Jenny & Papadopoulou, Niki, 2019. "Empowering central bank asset purchases: The role of financial policies," Working Paper Series 2237, European Central Bank.
- Wataru Hirata & Mayumi Ojima, 2019. "Competition and Bank Systemic Risk: New Evidence from Japan's Regional Banking," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Desislava C. Andreeva & Miguel García-Posada, 2019. "The impact of the ECB’s targeted long-term refinancing operations on banks’ lending policies: the role of competition," Working Papers 1903, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2019. "Impact of IAS 39 reclassification on Income Smoothing by European Banks," MPRA Paper 92098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Leventides & Kalliopi Loukaki & Vassilios G. Papavassiliou, 2018. "Simulating financial contagion dynamics in random interbank networks," Open Access publications 10197/9601, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Jose L. Fillat & Stefania Garetto & Arthur V. Smith, 2018. "What are the consequences of global banking for the international transmission of shocks? A quantitative analysisâˆ—," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2019-01, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Oct 2018.
- Petr Jansky, 2018. "European Banks and Tax Havens: Evidence from Country-by-Country Reporting," Working Papers IES 2018/38, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2018.
- Antonio Falato & Diana A. Iercosan & Filip Zikes, 2019. "Banks as Regulated Traders," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-005, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Saka, Orkun, 2019. "Domestic banks as lightning rods? Home bias and information during Eurozone crisis," Research Discussion Papers 3/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Mohammad Ali Elminejad, 2018. "Contagious Defaults in Inter-bank Networks," Working Papers IES 2018/39, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2018.
- Serge Ky & Clovis Rugemintwari & Alain Sauviat, 2019. "Friends or foes? Mobile money interaction with formal and informal finance," Working Papers hal-02000982, HAL.
- ODA Keiichiro, 2018. "On the Role of Bank Liability in Protecting against Environmental Pollution (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aytul Ganioglu, 2018. "Net External Position, Financial Development, and Banking Crisis," Working Papers 1814, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.