Report NEP-HME-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudius Graebner & Amineh Ghorbani, 2019. "Defining institutions - A review and a synthesis," ICAE Working Papers 89, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Diane Coyle & Leonard I. Nakamura, 2019. "Toward a Framework for Time Use, Welfare, and Household Centric Economic Measurement," Working Papers 19-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Javdani, Moshen & Chang, Ha-Joon, 2019. "Who Said or What Said? Estimating Ideological Bias in Views Among Economists," MPRA Paper 91958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Arena & Ludovic Ragni, 2019. "Nature humaine et choix rationnel : Pareto contre Walras ?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Anwar Shaikh & Juan Esteban Jacobo, 2019. "Economic Arbitrage and the Econophysics of Income Inequality," Working Papers 1902, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Laura Menatti, 2017. "Landscape: from common good to human right," Post-Print halshs-01993259, HAL.
- Mohammad Ali Elminejad, 2018. "Contagious Defaults in Inter-bank Networks," Working Papers IES 2018/39, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2018.
- Francisco Louçã, 2019. "As Time Went By - Long Waves in the Light of Evolving Evolutionary Economics," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-05, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Győri, Zsuzsanna, 2019. "Existing and potential solutions to reduce financial exclusion - theoretical considerations and practical initiatives at the meeting point of finance and ethics," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2019/02, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2019. "Measuring multi-product banks' market power using the Lerner index," CAMA Working Papers 2019-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lim, Chen, 2018. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis Applied to the 2007 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 92142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juste Raimbault, 2019. "Espace et complexités des systèmes territoriaux," Post-Print halshs-01998440, HAL.
- Rosca, Paula-Carmen, 2018. "Contemporary Criticism of Corporate Behaviour," MPRA Paper 92099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 2019. "Economic Planning under Capitalism: The New Deal and Postwar France Experiments," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_923, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jaehyuk Park & Ian Wood & Elise Jing & Azadeh Nematzadeh & Souvik Ghosh & Michael Conover & Yong-Yeol Ahn, 2019. "Global labor flow network reveals the hierarchical organization and dynamics of geo-industrial clusters in the world economy," Papers 1902.04613, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Alatorre, José Eduardo & Caballero, Karina & Ferrer, Jimy & Galindo, Luis Miguel, 2019. "El costo social del carbono: una visión agregada desde América Latina," Documentos de Proyectos 44423, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- SECK, Massamba Souleymane, 2019. "Complémentarité Banque islamique du Sénégal/institutions de microfinance : un modèle de financement inclusif et durable des PME sénégalaises [Complementarity Islamic Bank of Senegal/microfinance in," MPRA Paper 92190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini, 2018. "Are “happy” firms all alike? A comparative analysis of Italian and German manufacturing systems," Economics Department Working Papers 2018-EP08, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).