Are “happy” firms all alike? A comparative analysis of Italian and German manufacturing systems
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsvarieties of capitalism; business strategy; global engagement; firm heterogeneity; Italy; Germany;
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2019-02-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2019-02-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2019-02-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2019-02-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2018-ep08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.