Nature humaine et choix rationnel : Pareto contre Walras ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludovic Ragni, 2011. "La méthode mathématique chez Walras et Cournot : comparaison et enjeux de discorde," Post-Print halshs-00727147, HAL.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A, 1990. "The Implicit Psychology of the Theory of the Rational Consumer: An Interpretation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(55), pages 182-198, December.
- Hagemann Harald, 2019.
"Impulses and Propagation Mechanisms in Equilibrium Business Cycles Theories: From Interwar Debates to DSGE “Consensus”,"
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2019. "Impulses and Propagation Mechanisms in Equilibrium Business Cycles Theories: From Interwar Debates to DSGE "Consensus"," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Sen, Amartya, 2005. "Why Exactly Is Commitment Important For Rationality?," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 5-14, April.
- Donald A. Walker, 1990. "Institutions and Participants in Walras's Model of Oral Pledges Markets," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 651-668.
- Claire Baldin & Ludovic Ragni, 2016. "Theorie parétienne des élites et moment machiavélien," Post-Print halshs-01278139, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsWalras; Pareto; Lausanne School; Human Nature; Sociology; Rationality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2019-02-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2019-02-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2019-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.