Note sur quelques limites de la méthodologie de Pareto et ses interprétations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludovic Ragni, 2012.
"What Vilfredo Pareto Brought to the Economics of Knowledge,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ludovic Ragni, 2012. "What Vilfredo Pareto brought to the economics of knowledge," Post-Print halshs-01097720, HAL.
- Ludovic Ragni & André Legris, 1999. "Recouvrement du champ de l'économie dans l'oeuvre de Vilfredo Pareto: une mise en perspective du désaccord avec Walras," Post-Print halshs-00730250, HAL.
- Pascal Bridel & Fiorenzo Mornati, 2009. "De l'équilibre général comme « branche de la métaphysique ». Ou de l'opinion de Pareto sur le projet walrasien," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(4), pages 869-890.
- Claire Baldin & Ludovic Ragni, 2016. "Theorie parétienne des élites et moment machiavélien," Post-Print halshs-01278139, HAL.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Gambino, Enrico, 1997. "Pareto and Political Economy as a Science: Methodological Revolution and Analytical Advances in Economic Theory in the 1890s," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1322-1348, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic methodology; Economic Thought; Sociology; Epistemology; Pareto; J-S Mill; Concrete Deductive Method; Logico-experimental method;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2019-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2019-01-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2019-01-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2019-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.