François Perroux : Echange pur contre échange composite - Controverses et enjeux de justice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Weiller, 1989. "François Perroux, un grand contestataire," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 4(2), pages 27-41.
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2014.
"Pouvoir et économie politique. L'apport de François Perroux à l'analyse positive de la firme,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 65(5), pages 719-742.
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2014. "Pouvoir et économie politique : l'apport de François Perroux à l'analyse positive de la firme," Post-Print halshs-01075985, HAL.
- Claire Baldin & Ludovic Ragni, 2016. "Theorie parétienne des élites et moment machiavélien," Post-Print halshs-01278139, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMarginalisme; Equilibre général; Perroux; Rawls; Walras; Justice;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B55 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Social Economics
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2018-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.