La rupture du moment machiavélien dans l’économie et la sociologie politique de Pareto : risque d’incohérence pour la méthode des approximations successives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludovic Ragni & André Legris, 1999. "Recouvrement du champ de l'économie dans l'oeuvre de Vilfredo Pareto: une mise en perspective du désaccord avec Walras," Post-Print halshs-00730250, HAL.
- Luigino Bruni, 2002. "Vilfredo Pareto and the Birth of Modern Microeconomics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2238.
- Ludovic Ragni, 2000. "Enjeux de querelles et de justice sociale du théorème des productivités marginales," Post-Print halshs-00730254, HAL.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Gambino, Enrico, 1997. "Pareto and Political Economy as a Science: Methodological Revolution and Analytical Advances in Economic Theory in the 1890s," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1322-1348, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMathodology; History of Economic Thought; Histoire de la pensée économique; Pareto; Machiavelli; Methodology; Méthodologie;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2015-12-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01241318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.