Report NEP-HPE-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 2019. "Economic Planning under Capitalism: The New Deal and Postwar France Experiments," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_923, Levy Economics Institute.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2019.
"The relation between degrees of belief and binary beliefs: A general impossibility theorem
[La relation entre les degrés de croyance et les croyances binaires : un théorème d'impossibilité général]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01999527, HAL.
- Richard Arena & Ludovic Ragni, 2019. "Nature humaine et choix rationnel : Pareto contre Walras ?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Matthias Doepke & Giuseppe Sorrenti & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2019. "The Economics of Parenting," NBER Working Papers 25533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2018. "Tom Hertel’s influence and its lessons about academic inquiry," Working papers 283571, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Sergio A. Pernice, 2018. "Intuitive Mathematical Economics Series. Constrained Maximization and the Method of Lagrange Multipliers," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 680, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rosca, Paula-Carmen, 2018. "Contemporary Criticism of Corporate Behaviour," MPRA Paper 92099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claire Mouminoux & Jean-Louis Rullière, 2019. "Are we more honest than others think we are?," Working Papers hal-01999536, HAL.
- Anwar Shaikh & Juan Esteban Jacobo, 2019. "Economic Arbitrage and the Econophysics of Income Inequality," Working Papers 1902, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 2019. "Ten Years after the Financial Crisis: What Have We Learned from the Renaissance in Fiscal Research?," NBER Working Papers 25531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudius Graebner & Amineh Ghorbani, 2019. "Defining institutions - A review and a synthesis," ICAE Working Papers 89, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Lindé, Jesper & Goodhart, C. A. E., 2018. "Interview with Charles Goodhart," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100069, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hubert Bonin, 2019. "The year 1819 epitomizing the issues and challenges of modernity after the Revolution and Empire," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2019-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Javdani, Moshen & Chang, Ha-Joon, 2019. "Who Said or What Said? Estimating Ideological Bias in Views Among Economists," MPRA Paper 91958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodhart, C. A. E. & Lastra, Rosa M., 2019. "Equity finance: matching liability to power," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward Nelson, 2019. "Karl Brunner and U.K. Monetary Debate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-004, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).