Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland University of Technology
: +64 9 917-9721
+64 9 917-9976
Commerce House, 360 Queen Street, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1020
RePEc:edi:fbautnz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rhema Vaithianathan & Nan Jiang & Toni Ashton, 2012. "A Model for Predicting Readmission Risk in New Zealand," Working Papers 2012-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Nan Jiang & Basil Sharp & Mingyue Sheng, 2009.
"New Zealand's emissions trading scheme,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 69-79.
- Eric Karpas & Suzi Kerr, 2011. "Preliminary Evidence on Responses to the New Zealand Forestry Emissions Trading Scheme," Working Papers 11_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Zeleke, Abenezer Aklilu, 2016. "Policy design for forest carbon sequestration: A review of the literature," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 128-136.
- Jessika Richter & Luis Mundaca, 2015. "Achieving and maintaining institutional feasibility in emissions trading: the case of New Zealand," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1487-1509, December.
- Innocent Bakam & Robin Matthews, 2009. "Emission trading in agriculture: a study of design options using an agent-based approach," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(8), pages 755-776, December.
- Keswani Mehra, Meeta & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Dutta, Monica, 2012. "Toward a framework for implementation of climate change treaty through self-enforcing mechanisms," MPRA Paper 36286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthies, Brent D. & Valsta, Lauri T., 2016. "Optimal forest species mixture with carbon storage and albedo effect for climate change mitigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 95-105.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nan Jiang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.